789 bet

Prioritising timely diagnosis and early intervention for cardiology (heart), oncology (cancer), and orthopaedics is crucial at every stage.This holistic approach guarantees efficient treatment, supported by a continuum of care designed to improve your health outcomes.
49% of Malaysians underwent health screenings, remaining 51% did not undergo screenings.
Most Malaysians maintain healthy habits such as balanced diet and exercise but they often neglect routine health screenings.
Heart disease remains the leading cause of premature deaths in Malaysia, 18.4% certified deaths in 2022.
Cancer rates have increased from 10.5% in 2021 to 12.6% in 2022 and expected to double by 2024.
The rise in orthopaedic associated conditions in Malaysia can be attributed to sedentary lifestyles.

*Sources: National Health and Morbidity Survey 2019; Malaysian Medical Association (MMA); Department of Statistics Malaysia; Department of Statistics Malaysia / Malaysia National Cancer Registry Report.

Bone and Joints
Heart disease is the No. 1 cause of premature deaths in the country. Therefore, early intervention is crucial as it significantly improves outcomes and quality of life. Understanding the available medical technologies and treatment options empowers individuals to take proactive steps towards prevention and effective management. 789 bet:Learn More
The prevalence of cancer in Malaysia is projected to double by 2040. However, with early detection and timely treatment, individuals can significantly enhance their quality of life. Empowering yourself with knowledge about available medical technologies and treatment options, you can take proactive steps towards prevention and effective management. Learn More
Orthopaedic conditions, like osteoarthritis (OA), contribute to 20% of chronic pain cases globally. Our Orthopaedic specialists routinely handle diverse conditions, from bone fractures and soft tissue injuries (ligament, tendon, muscle) to congenital issues (scoliosis, clubfoot). They also address common complaints such as neck, back, shoulder, and knee pain, offering comprehensive care for your orthopaedic needs. Seeking early intervention and exploring available medical advancement can lead to improved quality of life. Learn More

Experience healthcare like never before! Don’t miss out on free basic health screenings and exclusive health packages. Exciting activities await, including captivating TikTok AR fi♋lters, online contests, an🃏d other engaging events designed to educate and create awareness about heart, cancer and orthopaedic care.

Limited time offer to take home exciting giveaways.See you there!
Block these dates.
Don’t miss FREE basic health screenings.
5th - 9th June 2024
10:30am - 10pm
Gurney Plaza Shopping Centre Penang, Ground Floor, Extension Wing
Block these dates.
Don’t miss FREE basic health screenings.
5th - 7th July 2024
10:30am - 10pm
Aeon Mall Tebrau, Ground Floor, Sub Court
Block these dates.
Don’t miss FREE basic health screenings.
Kuala Lumpur
15th - 19th May 2024
10:30am - 10pm
1 Utama Shopping Centre, Ground Floor, Centre Court (near AEON)

Please note: *Free basic health screenings include Blood Gluco🍸se and Blood Pressure tests. *A charge of RM💙10 per person is applicable for cholesterol test. 

*Terms and Conditions apply.

Among the exciting activities we have lined up for you include our beautiful AR filters, free basic health screening by the experts, the cancer projection mapping game 🧔that’s sure to give you a workout and so much more! to experience the AR filters and join our contest today.

CHECK YOURSELF TODAY! Keep on top of your health condition for better living.꧅ 

Be amazed by the engaging and vibrant visual extravaganza while learning more about health conditions.

Get a Posture Check to make sure your body alignment is good.

Play our intera🍰ctive game, Cancer Crush, for a fun and educationa♌l time. 

HEART IN THE RIGHT PLACE LIKE YOUR BONES & JOINTS?Stand the chance to win prizes by joining our AR filter contest!  ꦦ ♑

Thank you for your patience
{789 bet}|{789 bet}|{789 bet}|{789 bet}|{slot asia bet}|{slot asia bet}|{789 bet}|{789 bet}|{slot asia bet}|